Nitricycle Dietary Supplement 60 Capsules
ENHANCE HEALTHY NITRIC OXIDE FUNCTION
Help support healthy nitric oxide function with Nitricycle caps.
Recent Nobel Prize winning research has led to a deeper understanding of the important role played by the simple molecule Nitric Oxide, known to influence many of our most basic health processes, including the cognitive learning and healthy blood vessel tone. In our bodies Nitric Oxide functions as a signalling molecule which may:
· Influence cognitive function,
· Help maintain blood pressure levels that are already normal.
· Promote healthy immune and nervous system response.
Dr. Peter D'Adamo, author of Eat Right 4 Your Type formulated Nitricycle by blending together botanicals with the amino acid L-Arginine which is an essential precursor of nitric oxide. This unique blend helps to maintain healthy blood vessel tone thus making it popular for athletes and exercise enthusiasts. There is some evidence blood types B and AB may benefit more from Nitricycle although it is good for all types.
This dietary supplement is 100% vegetarian and does not contain any sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs, dairy, preservatives, colour, flavours, artificial ingredients. Nitricycle is produced in the USA and is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) quality assured and certified product as outlined by the Natural Products Association and is suitable for all blood types.
1-2 capsule twice daily
1 capsule daily
Nitric Oxide research
1. LEARNING Behavioural studies offer further evidence that nitric oxide may play a role in learning. Drugs that interfere with the nitric oxide signalling pathway also interfere with some types of learning tasks (e.g. spatial learning tasks) that require long-term memory formation.
2. BLOOD PRESSURE Nitric oxide controls blood pressure and prevents formation of blood clots by signalling the muscles that control relaxation and expansion of blood vessels. There is some evidence that the night time urination many people find so disturbing to their sleep may be the result of nocturnal variations in blood pressure that are the result of the fluctuations in nitric oxide activity.
3. HEART/ARTERIES When arteries become clogged, they produce less nitric oxide than normal. Treatment with nitro-glycerine can increase nitric oxide, widening blood vessels and increasing blood flow. Nitric oxide also interacts with blood platelets to decrease platelet aggregation, thus lowering the risk of blood clots.
4. IMMUNITY Huge quantities of nitric oxide are produced in white blood cells to kill invading bacteria and parasites. White blood cells use nitric oxide to defend the body against tumours. Scientists are investigating whether it can be used to stop the growth of tumours.
5. NERVOUS SYSTEM Nitric oxide is synthesized in neurons of the central nervous system, where it acts as a mediator with many physiological functions, including the formation of memory, coordination between neuronal activity and blood flow, and modulation of pain.